Date of last revision: 3/17/2003
Ansoft is a suite of electronic design simulation tools.
Ansoft (Maxwell) help index:
The following tools are available on HP-UX 10.20 and/or Solaris 7. Solaris 8 is not supported, and HP-UX 11 may not be supported by all packages.
- Ensemble 6.1: HP Unix workstations
- HFSS Optimetrics 7.0.11: HP and Sun Unix workstations
- Maxwell EM July 2000: HP Unix workstations
- Serenade 8.6: HP and Sun Unix workstations (see Known Bugs section below)
- Signal Integrity 4.5: HP and Sun Unix workstations
Ansoft (Maxwell) uses standard setup scripts. You must type
to use this application. If you want to run this version
of the software even if other versions are available,
ansoft-2000.11 instead of
See "helpme setup" for
information on finding out what versions are available or
what to do if the
setup statement does not
Running Ansoft (Maxwell)
To run Serenade, type "
To run the other applications, type "
Serenade does not currently work on Sun workstations. We are trying to resolve this problem.
- For Serenade, the default directory to create new projects is operating system-specific. We recommend using a different location so that you may easily access your project from different OSes.
Other Information Resources
Other Topics of Interest