Date of last revision: 03/30/2007
Terminal allows Windows applications to be run on remote systems.
- This service is in a TESTING phase. Please email Jason Chong, Design Center Windows Administrator, for access. email@example.com
Running Terminal Services: Rules
- You cannot have multiple connections to the remote environment. One
remote session per use.
- You cannot have a multiple connection, one to the remote environment and one to the local environment. This means that you cannot remotely connect from home and leave it connected, while coming into the lab and using the local machine. Your second login will automatically log you off. Please logoff of any remote/local sessions before initiating a second one.
- This service is for remote usage outside of the campus. Please refrain from remote connectivity inside the campus. You might as well use the lab.
- There is no printing capability through the Terminal Server Services.
Other Information Resources
- Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
- Agilent ADS 2006A
- Agilent IC-Cap 2006
- Ansoft HFSS 10
- Ansoft Designer 3.5
- Internet Explorer 7.0
- mathcad 13
- Mathematica 5.2
- Matlab 14 SP3
- Matlab 2006b
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 /w MSDN
- Microsoft Office 2003 (Access, excel, word, powerpoint, publisher)
Other Topics of Interest